Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hg servers are ghost town

went to hop on a hg server after i finished the dl, they are all empty from what ive seen, all the time. :worried:. I guess everyone just uses the steam servers mostly, which is a shame. Has the hg servers been this way since csgo launch? Is there a certain time period where there is more on that im missing?

went to hop on a hg server after i finished the dl, they are all empty from what ive seen, all the time. :worried:. I guess everyone just uses the steam servers mostly, which is a shame. Has the hg servers been this way since csgo launch? Is there a certain time period where there is more on that im missing?

They were down from tuesday until yesterday due to updates.

To be honest though bonbon, almost sll servers except trading in tf2, jb and dm in CSS are always empty.

with all do respect....

you have no idea what you're talking about.

perp, minigames, gun game, and some dm servers are populated......

with all do respect....

you have no idea what you're talking about.

perp, minigames, gun game, and some dm servers are populated......

Mini Games is only populated when JB is down, so no its not doing so well, and the GG server is full of spectaters which is... well that's just no fun.

• Like 1
Mini Games is only populated when JB is down, so no its not doing so well, and the GG server is full of spectaters which is... well that's just no fun.

not true at all im always in minigames and its usually populated from like 330 to 3 am (in the summer)

not true at all im always in minigames and its usually populated from like 330 to 3 am (in the summer)

I still don't think its doing good when all its getting is 5-10 players for a couple hours a day.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/uc/hellsgamers_june_server_live_view.png

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/no/hellsgamers_jully_server_live_view.png

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/36/hellsgamers_august_server_live_view.png

• Like 1

I'm about to be home from active orders in the army everynight I try to pull a few guys in the cs go servers try to just not play try to get people interested when I get home I'll be able to put more time in. Get those servers going soon more will buy the game after all updates an all that bugs are fixed lag any issues alot of people are waiting a month to buy they have told me.