Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Asking a girl to homecoming?

Ron Paul

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask her to go and if she refuses punch her.

LMFAO WTF.

Anyway, well if you workout you're going to have a great chance of "Winning", you see what i'm saying? Like get some abs,biceps, you know getting buff.

Also, well its better to ask her in a indirect way. So this is how it should be. Have a conversation and stuff about homecoming, like:

"I've heard homecoming are the best and fun and dancing and stuff, I was actually was looking for someone to go with, would you go with me?"

And have an eye contact as well and try to ask like normal. Compliment her as well ;). And then after you go with her, get her drunk, fuck her all night you want and let her suck your dick.

Good luck, Barkly1.

i met obama on reddit once..

Faithless - we talked every now and then, i had a conversation with her last night. When i was with her at summerschool, we were both in a little clique, and yaaaaaaaaaa

a9y34j.jpg

4ncj7.jpg

weirdest picture of me... I look like a fucking toddler. I just took it now...

tits!!!11!!

Got to say this is the dumb shit fucking post I have ever seen. 12 PAGES TO ask a girl out wow. Dude grow some balls and ask her geeze. I remember back in my day when you ask her Yes or no. DOn't be such a loser which I guess you are asking advice from most dudes on a forum that never even touched a girls hand.

With that attitude i'm sure your'e just quite the ladies man. Back in your day huh? what? A whole 8 years ago? If anyone here is a loser it is you sir, with that shit ass "i'm better" attitude. Show some respect.

Got to say this is the dumb shit fucking post I have ever seen. 12 PAGES TO ask a girl out wow. Dude grow some balls and ask her geeze. I remember back in my day when you ask her Yes or no. DOn't be such a loser which I guess you are asking advice from most dudes on a forum that never even touched a girls hand.

Wow, you are such an asshole. I don't want you representing my generation. I'm probably as old as you if not older. Get a fucking life. You probably never get laid.

I tell the truth on how I see it. No need to get all emotional on me boy. Sorry if my opinion offend some of you but we are all entitled to one. It is kinda loserish tho to come on the forum and ask for adivce.

It's also "kinda loserish" to come on the forum and rant about a generation that you are a part of.

And why the balls was my post deleted? Boy............ you goin RULLL FAR with what chu got.

I tell the truth on how I see it. No need to get all emotional on me boy. Sorry if my opinion offend some of you but we are all entitled to one. It is kinda loserish tho to come on the forum and ask for adivce.

Emotional? I can go all day on how much more successful I am than you, but I don't, because I'm not a fucking asshole. This forum has a general section. Do you know what general means? It means EVERYTHING. He needed some advice and he came to a place that felt comfortable for him. If you don't like the fact that HG is a community, you can get the fuck out.

You can tell the truth and not be an asshole about it. It's pretty simple to do, as many others in this thread have already. It's also kinda loserish to just blatantly bash someone.

Emotional? I can go all day on how much more successful I am than you, but I don't, because I'm not a fucking asshole. This forum has a general section. Do you know what general means? It means EVERYTHING. He needed some advice and he came to a place that felt comfortable for him. If you don't like the fact that HG is a community, you can get the fuck out.

At least I don't play 100 hours a week, and wonder why I'm so fat. Listen dude your probably a fat ass that sits on his ass all day and the only walking you do is to the MacDonald across the street from your house. I bet your also an emo fa**** that cuts him self and listens to Jody breeze. Your only friends is your cat, and the faggets on this forum.