Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros (MGS5 Prologue)

Mathematik

Here's the +10 Minute announcement trailer for Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros. This is all based on the new Fox game engine that Konami has been working on for Kojima Productions. This is all rendered in real time as an "in-game cutscene" and ends with some live action gameplay footage, sans hud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5IVOs5Pxh8

With the characters named and the locale, this appears to be after Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. My mind is twisted as to who is who anymore. I really need to play my HD Collection again to get the names straight. Fan theory has it that Naked Snake is the scarred faced man.

<3 Sooo looking forward. Having only played Portable ops and Peacewalker this is gonna be awesome. I don't know the MSG timeline but this appears to be 10+ years after Peacewalker........ Mother Base has not evolved into Outer Heaven yet making this before the first one? I dunno.......

Can't wait. If someone would like to take some TF2 items for this game when it comes out and buy it for me I would spam you with love. <3

Naked Snake......... And Big Boss. Those two are one and the same. There is no way the scarface could be Naked Snake as to the fact that the scarface guy is covered in scars, has his left eye (barely) and stays in the chopper when Big Boss starts the mission. If Naked Snake ever had a mentor....my money is on him being the scarface (not that I have any money, otherwise I would buy the game).

THEY ALSO ANNOUNCED A MSG MOVIE WITH UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGM YES SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now that i got my nerd boner out of the way, I can't wait for this to come out. I've played every metal gear solid besides the psp ones and I can't wait for this one to get out. Im hoping they will add elements from MGS4 such as the weapon customization mechanic and the octocamo, but have MGS3 survival mechanic and be based on survival. I hope its for PC and not just a PS3/4 exclusive

And Awwk, sure theres 30+ minute cut scenes, but they are amazing and when u get to gameplay, its worth it.