Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mod Application

WhataWackaMonk

Hey TF2 division,

I have recently been spending a lot of time on the Dirty Cheating Idle server that HG runs. This is mainly because I like to idle whilst doing homework, and play every now and again to give myself a break.

I have noticed that this server is not used very much by the hg population. There have been quite a few times when there has been big disrespect and a lot of times when people use map exploits to get 100's of kills. All the time I have been playing on this server I have never seen a HG recruit or member.

When observing these events, I wish I had the capability to warn them/kick them. Thus, I am applying for basic moderator powers on the HG Idling server.

Who am I. I realize I don't spend much time in the TF2 division of HG, so some of you may not recognize me. I have been in HG for nearly 4 months I think now. I originally met HG on TF2, and when I started playing GMOd, I decided to apply. I have spent around 160 hours on the HG Perp server. To relax a bit more I play TF2, usually a Dustbowl 24/7 or the HG degrootkeep server. I have been playing TF2 for nearly a year, love playing heavy and have started a nice heavy collection.

Due to the fact that I hate it in GMOD when someone breaks the rules, I try and stick to em to the best of my abilities. Most of the few run-ins I've had with the rules have been a misunderstanding or a failure to know something, I have never intentally broke the rules.

I want to apply for moderator powers on the TF2 server "Dirty Cheating Idle" because it annoys me when I see map exploits and disrepect. Since it is not a major server, i think it would make a good starting position. I follow the rules and hate seeing the rules broken. I have been in HG for 4 months and am active on the forums, teamspeak and ingame.

Thanks for your time,

Debrit

*I couldn't immediatly see a *apply for position* part of the forums. If I managed to miss it, feel free to tell me or even move this thread.

I understand I am a recruit, but respect me in your comment, and I'll respect you in my reply.

Edited by WhataWackaMonk