Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I love bleach :D

Link

I am a huge fan of bleach but I never have time to watch the episodes on TV because of school :omgimmad: And youtube has terrible quality videos and some episodes havent been uploaded. I dont have money to buy the books or DVD's either. So, if anyone likes bleach too, and has a good site where I can start from episode 1 and watch for free, (prefferably english dubbed, but original japanese with english subs is good too) let me know :D thanks

Last Bleach episode was about 5 1/2 months ago.

I suggest you watch One Piece for one hell of a story. It's fucking amazing. Here are some other shows that have the same genre as Bleach and One Piece:

Naruto

Naruto Shippuden

Yu Yu Hakusho

Katekyo Hitman Reborn (First 26 episodes are shit. Wait it out and the show will dramatically change from a gag anime to a more serious, progressive one.)

Toriko

Fairy Tail

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

Flame of Recca

Hunter x Hunter

Last Bleach episode was about 5 1/2 months ago.

I suggest you watch One Piece for one hell of a story. It's fucking amazing. Here are some other shows that have the same genre as Bleach and One Piece:

Naruto

Naruto Shippuden

Yu Yu Hakusho

Katekyo Hitman Reborn (First 26 episodes are shit. Wait it out and the show will dramatically change from a gag anime to a more serious, progressive one.)

Toriko

Fairy Tail

Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball GT

Flame of Recca

Hunter x Hunter

Dont waste your time with Naruto and/or Fairy Tail

Berserk is where it's at (manga)

Hellsing Ultimate is a badass anime as well as DBZ

I am with you on Fairy Tail, but I thought Naruto was amazing to watch.

Im more of a manga guy but i saw up to the point where Sasuke left the Leaf, which up to that point it had been very good. Then came 50 episodes of filler so i was like fuck that shit and i stopped watching. Then like 3 yrs later i was like i wonder what happened to naruto so i picked up the manga and started off right after Sasuke was about to fight Itachi, and from then on has been very good and i understand the story even though i skipped like 200? Chapters/episodes.

Im more of a manga guy but i saw up to the point where Sasuke left the Leaf, which up to that point it had been very good. Then came 50 episodes of filler so i was like fuck that shit and i stopped watching. Then like 3 yrs later i was like i wonder what happened to naruto so i picked up the manga and started off right after Sasuke was about to fight Itachi, and from then on has been very good and i understand the story even though i skipped like 200? Chapters/episodes.

Well here is all the fillers in Naruto in case anyone needs to know:

Episode: 026 (recap show)

Episode: 097

Episode: 101-106

Episode: 137-140

Episode: 143-219