Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Moving suggestions?

Muse

So I'm moving into a new place soon and I wanted to know if you guys had ANY suggestions to make my room the perfect mancave? I MAY make it amazing depending on any ideas what aren't too farfetched or going to be expensive as fuck. Winner gets to see the prize in person. I buy you bus ticket.

So I'm moving into a new place soon and I wanted to know if you guys had ANY suggestions to make my room the perfect mancave? I MAY make it amazing depending on any ideas what aren't too farfetched or going to be expensive as fuck. Winner gets to see the prize in person. I buy you bus ticket.

1.Mini Fridge

2. Bean Bag or those chairs that attach to fhe ceiling and look like domes and are free hanging

3. Some sort of light up beer sign

4. Paint it or maybe a cool design on the walls

5. Instead of a dresser or drawers get lockers (schools trash em) and use those.

6. Find some sick art (eBay, Amazon, etc) to hang. Cheap stuff is the most readiy available.

7. Make it suit you. And suit likings that wont wear away soon.

EDIT : PONIES

Do what I'm doing in my chill room in my place and rip out the floors and make partitions, fill every second one in with decorative sand, then the next one has speakers in it, and then the next one has decorative rock, and then back to the sand and so on, and then cover it all with glass.

Uhhh I kinda wanna see that..

Uhhh I kinda wanna see that..

I'm doing that part myself, still haven't started construction, I already ripped out the old floor. I'm not sure, but I might try to put an aquarium under the floor as well. It shouldn't be too hard. But seriously Muse, its not that expensive, the most expensive part is the glass.

Edited by Billy Mays