Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Aid for the color impaired. [Petition]

BunBun

colorblindpetition.png

courtesy of HelenAngel

This is a color based game as most of us know, red vs blue, simple as that.

For some players colorblindness doesnt hurt how they play the game while some others have dramatic hindrances while trying to play.

I go by Monochromatic Bunny for those who don't know me, the Monochromatic portion of my name is a reference to a genetic disorder that few have. It's called Monochromacy (or in my case Rod Monochromacy). I have no cones in my eyes basically limiting the way I see.

I see in black and white

In a comp setting, this blows. Not being able to use my custom skins makes this game very hard. The real reason i'm bringing this up is to atleast give a try at changing something for the few like myself. While I know my chances are for naught, no harm in trying.

Let's hear it!

I started out creating a small thread on the forums of UGC to try and get some assistance towards this issue in their league. It's grown dramatically and now i'm reaching out to everyone to help promote this petition.

Please Sign This Petition - Link this thread - Share this Petition.

Get the word out anyway possible.

PS: Every shot you don't take is always going to miss, there's no harm in bringing this up :)

PSS: Colorblind mode only adds a jarate icon over jarate'd players :o don't even TRY to bring that one up

PSSS: If this seems like a cookie cutter forum post that's because what originally was a small one forum post has evolved dramatically, I apologize if this seems like a copy pasta but I will be around [ALL THE LINKS] answering questions.

=============================

Links:

Please sign the petition

Petition Link Here

Please upvote this baby

Reddit Post

Cross Post on Reddit

Other links:

naTF2.com

courtesy of SneakyPolarBear

PonyFortress2

courtesy of Erroneous