Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BigJohn [dL] Abuse

Austin

1. BigJohnMs [dL]

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28716613

3. PERP

4. ~8:30 PM EST

5. Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?r198g0m041xsi3w Tick 8700

038be2.png

6. Basically I ticket big john for being parked in the middle of the road for 15 seconds. He then abuses, picks me up, disrespects me by calling me a "Fuck Stick". I then say its me Austin, its a green light. He then continues to disrespect me again and call me a retard and told me to learn my job. He then backs up into me, CDM'ing me, and says "You want me to do that next time?" I then warrant him for CDM, and then I get kicked for "Illegal Warrant." As you can see, this is complete abuse, and I feel dL's should be held to higher standards as they are teaching others how to play on our community. I really do not appreciate the way Big John dealt with me and I feel this should be fixed.

Thanks,

Austin

Edited by SuperSkreech

I pulled out and stop to keep from running over ppl and u ticketed me for that really according to demo seams you and grav both just running around trolling and ticketed ppl for no reason than i ran u over which i agree to cause i was mad only been in server for 3 secs and u ticketed me. But maybe next time you should tell the people to move away from my car so i dont cdm a bunch of ppl than u would have warrented me for murder.

And it's against the rules to do any action when your dead. If you are a moderator you should know that rule.

I pulled out and stop to keep from running over ppl and u ticketed me for that really according to demo seams you and grav both just running around trolling and ticketed ppl for no reason than i ran u over which i agree to cause i was mad only been in server for 3 secs and u ticketed me. But maybe next time you should tell the people to move away from my car so i dont cdm a bunch of ppl than u would have warrented me for murder.

And it's against the rules to do any action when your dead. If you are a moderator you should know that rule.

Doesn't say that in the PERP rules. So no, I should not know that rule. And isn't there a rule that says you are not suppose to in abuse reports if there is no new information to add to the thread.