Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello was banned from TS for no reason.

Fokaa

Hello, I am apart of the MMO Division been apart of it since last December. As you may know the SWTOR guild had fallen apart and there has not been any leadership in some time. So i told AWWIK i was going to join another guild i nthe game so i could raid because i still enjoyed playing the game. Well i jump in TS the other day, AWWIK screams at me says i am botting and bans me. Im sorry but if you have leadership like that, that is just going to accuse you of something and ban you then that is ridiculous. I was not even asked about anything. AWWIK is just mad because i joined another guild in the game and im having fun with the game and hes not. All he does is bad mouth the game constantly. That is not what leadership is about and I am completely disappointed in how this was handled. I have had several issues with Awwik in the past with bossing people around and telling guildes false information, mainly the reason why the SWTOR guild failed, but if you speak with Gelderon i know for a fact he can back me up on all this and knows i did nothing wrong. People that have that attitude should not have that much control in this gaming community. That is exactly why his powers were pulled away before. Why they were given back im not sure, you guys may want to rethink that. Once again I am completely disapointed in the way this was handled. I very involved in this community and did nothing wrong but ever help people.

As far as im concerned you will never be unbanned from this community, you not only recruited and botted in SWTOR. You also abused your officer and stole from our guild bank. Ill let wingless handle you but let this be known to anyone else who cheats in MMO's I will catch you and when you get caught you will be banned.

Edited by Awwik
  • Like 1