Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Good and Bad news

Reaper

Where to start?

Let's start with the good news. I was looking forward to taking Modern Controls to finish off my dual emphasis in Electrical Engineering (Power and Controls). Now just today, I had a 38 min phone interview with a HUGE appliance (aka commercial washers and dryers) manufacturer and may possibly have a co-op with them for the Spring semester and into the summer. I just talked with the Chair of Electrical Engineering and he just basically told me there was no way that I would be able to take said class via streaming (only possible way to graduate and get a co-op at the same time). He did find another class that was streaming that I could take while away from my campus. Basically this means, If i am offered a position at Alliance Laundry Systems, I will be able to finish out my degree, graduate with all my friends in the spring, and still get experience in my field before I go out and look for a real full-time job.

Now the bad news. Getting a co-op position and taking a streaming class means I will have VERY little time to play games. If things play out the way I foresee them to play out. I will be either be 1) taking a very long period of inactivity or 2) leaving the clan. I would hate to leave and I am sure I will have time to play when I get a full-time job but that all depends upon the responsibilities of the job and what the job demands. But for the time being, I am going to focus on the good and just hope for the best.

Peace out,

Reaper