Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help

tyler the creator911

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/540688567476920742/4DB6566EB0D324173741EA826289A75B67391E9B/

theese are some pictures of my bank not working properly, i have 50k in the bank and when i get a paycheck it stays at 50k im not sure but i have lost alot of money cause of this bug please reset me bank with my 50k back in it. -thankyou

-tyler

Edited by tyler the creator911

Guest Jacob1

Ill try to explain it briefly than eclipse , what he means is 50k is the max u can only see in the bank , take out the 50k then click withdraw , all of ur paychecks will be there , so u cant hold more than 50k in ur perp wallet

you cannot take more than 50k out of your bank at once, so the max cash you can carry at one time is 50k. but you can see all your money in the bank

This. Max in bank = indefinite. Max withdrawl from bank = 50k. You can glitch your wallet to have > 50k at one time, but only by selling large amounts of drugs from the drug dealer.