Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1 Little Question

Cookiez

I didn't think there was any "making up of rules" unless it's something the server wanted. Even those end up being something like low grav/disco/p90 round or something random like that. I could be wrong about JB, but that's usually how things fly on Minigames, etc.

Has that message that appears on jb every so often been removed? Where it says "Any admins who add rules which are not in the motd will be punished" or something?

To me that's pretty much admin abuse anyway, even if someone says don't kill last ct, I don't give a shit because I know I can so I do it most of the time.

Is it admin abuse if an admin makes a rule not on motd and slays for it?

(ex: If admin says not to kill last CT in JailBreak & someone kills last CT then admin slays)

You would probably get a report on you for sure.

Everyone likes to complain about somthing on that server.

But no, we don't "make up" rules and then slay when people don't abide.

Because its possible they didn't hear/see you say that.

Admins need to abide by the MOTD as well, however sometimes if the whole server agrees with somthing, then it can slide. (like the freeday rule, which is not true, unless everyone agrees)

But those things are on a day to day, situation to situation basis.

Sometimes the majority doesn't want a freeday, like a group did the previous day.