Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

local gang problem

SyNc

Has anybody had any recent gang issues?? the other day i was walking home and saw a gang fight between TCG (tongan crip gang) and s13 (sureno 13).

TCG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7571[/ATTACH]

s13

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7572[/ATTACH]

post your incidents. :P

I thought those people were big about colors and stuff so why are two blue ones fighting eachother?

In belgium, theres only like 2 gangs in every major city and no one cares, only the people in the other gang...

The other "gangs" are tiny and ran by kids who think they're thugs. Every city/village has a few I guess. It's pretty cute to see them beat the shit out of each other.

They're kids who skip school to do drugs and be all big and tough and end up in jail/flippin burgers in mcdo for the rest of their lives. They're feared by other kids, laughed at by anyone over 16 I guess.

Whenever a shot is fired in belgium it makes national news.

Yeah "gang" stuff isn't nearly as 'cool' here as it is in the states (:

yeah the town im from has gang issues.. only with kids that live in the city though.. if you go like 5minutes outside the city theres no issues like that at all. its pathetic really and all the influx of people from philly and jersey areas have really made my hometown go to shit the past 10 years.

yeah the town im from has gang issues.. only with kids that live in the city though.. if you go like 5minutes outside the city theres no issues like that at all. its pathetic really and all the influx of people from philly and jersey areas have really made my hometown go to shit the past 10 years.

Yeah Philly has a really high crime rate...well at least in some parts. Then you've got Camden too.

The Jets and Sharks are always causing problems dancing and shit

Someone's been watchin cheerleading movies recently lol.

We used to have a blood n crips issue back in the day here in NoVA but it died a lot. Nothin more than SSL and MS13 in certain areas now.

In highschool lol TCG, NK, LNX13, BTM, MS13, TF13, BPR, 40oz, and some others. The small fights were a bit fun to watch, but got annoying when the school would get locked down when they would take it so far and start bringing weapons to school.

Those are not gangs just punk kids with weapons when I was in high school I had a HA( hells Angels) house down the street. I would have to say they are a good bunch off pplz no lies. They are there to make money and shoot or fight with outsiders, sometime when then kids here(gangs) get out if hand they step in and chill them out