Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bandit- on the surf server

checkster

I have been thinking about this since yesterday, and figuerd out that since he is not HG ill post it rather than going on vent to figure it out.

We where playing at surf_gloming, and for those who dont know the map you can get god mode if you are good.

Either way me and hg king had the jail coverd and bandit was trying real hard to get gm, but failedd all the time, and used kill in console each time he went to jail.

adventualy he made it to gm, after having a score of -26.

So naturly i go spec, couse i dont feel that it's fair for him to kill me after getting that and using kill for 30 min.

Then he said " gues he dont know that im admin" . Boom kicked. . . .

post-1624-13525953341113_thumb.jpg

post-1624-13525953341411_thumb.jpg

post-1624-13525953341726_thumb.jpg

wow, he should die for taking that long to get to godmode :ban?:

But seriously, he must of had a reason because of the way he said it, like you had been saying stuff..

2009-07-22 06:09:21 Say I said "you are still a prick".

Maybe he kicked you for that if that was directed at him?? Because I would kick someone if they called me a prick on the server.

Thats reasonable unnamed, but he always said when i talked he could not hear me.

He had his buddy ARON there saying what i said. . . And he could not hear me eathier. .

And now in game he says that he kiked me since i went spec my guns apeard infront of him. . .

Now that's a glitch in the game that im not responible for.

So this is realy why i bother calling this abuse, he changes reason each time we talk. . .

Edited by checkster
Thats a lie /to/ reasonable unnamed, but