Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned?

Devistator

1. Devistator

2. Jailbreak

3. not sure either HG Jesus or AyKayPanda

4. STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:14487272

5. unkown

Umm i was banned from jail break very randomly... in the middle of taking T's to the knife fight as lead CT

I would like to be unbanned or know the reason why i was banned . This happend at around 1:15 am Hawaiian time

Edited by Moto

Well first off there is no such thing as "Hawaiian Time", as for the ban neither of them have perma ban so you should be fine 1-2 hours at max from now. Here is a checklist of why you could have been banned, check and see if any of the following apply to you:

• Freekilling
  • Mic Spam
  • Arguing with Admins
  • Fighting with other Players
  • Racist Remarks
  • Going in a T only zone
  • Being an @$$
  • Hacking

Well first off there is no such thing as "Hawaiian Time", as for the ban neither of them have perma ban so you should be fine 1-2 hours at max from now. Here is a checklist of why you could have been banned, check and see if any of the following apply to you:

• Freekilling
  • Mic Spam
  • Arguing with Admins
  • Fighting with other Players
  • Racist Remarks
  • Going in a T only zone
  • Being an @$$
  • Hacking

Actually, Hawaii has its own time zone. GMT -10.

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Hawaii-Aleutian/s/-10/java

But yeah, waiting on ban report.

As far as I am concerned there are only two time zones the East Coast and every where else....

And I am glad you liked my list Moto :), I put in some hard time getting it together.

Edited by Papa John

I think saying "Hawaiian Time" is much smarter than the "Real" time. Frankly if I didn't know I wouldn't waste the time to look for the "correct" terminology because I would hope everyone is smart enough to know Hawaii. Other than the needless remark though nice list.

I would have though most people would know that Alaska and Hawaii both have their own time zones due to geographical location. GMT -9 and -10, respectively. Or Eastern time being -5, and with Hawaii being 5 zones back, making it -10. I dunno. Math and all.