Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

GMod 13 update and HG's GMod servers.

Kigen

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GMod 13 is now live.

Also, please do not create threads about when will the servers be up or ask me. As soon as they are ready they will be put back up.

To answer peoples question of when it will be up.

Stiiilll waitin.

So is everyone else, but when you have to convert "everything" that was in GMOD 12, and think of it Feedonswords. Our updates are huge that's a lot of conversions. So please give it time and when the word is put out that our servers are up you'll know believe me.

I lol'd..

anyways everyone will be freakin out "ahhh gmod 13 & perp & darkRP is back up ahaaaaaaa" all over the forums when it is up

So did I lol

To do some more answering--

PERP 3.0 is an older version of PERP that broke a really long time ago, we still run 3.0. Kigen has to take an older game mode and make it so it's compatible for it's first (if not second) game conversion. It takes effort and he's single handed I believe since soccer left. So please have empathy for him. This is why other PERP servers are back up, because they're 5.5