Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sig request

Goat

Im looking for something to do with the anime series Bleach. I'd like the character Byakuya Kuchiki in particular to be in the sig. As far as the background, I'd like byakuya's senbonzakura to be incorporated. If possible, I would like the quote "Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" somewhere as well. Thank you :)

What platform do you use? Photoshop? If so, try making everything smoother, i believe that will help make it all look better. At the moment it just looks like you've used paint to put the pictures on top of each other.

This is exactly what i was trying to get at before, and it looks like you haven't taken my advice. http://psd.tutsplus.com/

Check out some tutorials, and google some if you're looking for something more specific. Again it looks like something that was just copy pasted on top of each other.