Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request: NoSolutioN STEAM_0:0:20785481

NoSolutioN

1. Your in-game name: NoSolutioN

2. Server that you where banned on: HG Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Not sure, wasn't able to see who did it. I know that the admins that were on were, Jesus, Vagina, and Dexter, not sure about the rest.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20785481

5. Reason for ban: I don't know, I was following all orders, in fact I wasn't doing anything but playing the game of evil simon says as a terrorist. I wasn't microphone spamming at all, I was attempting to talk on my microphone after we all got muted but I could still type and I was asking Vagina and the rest of the CT's if they could hear me and unmute me but they said they already did unmute. All of a sudden I get banned right in the middle of it. I never free killed, because I just woke up and I was only on T for the whole entire time. Could this have been a mistake?

Edited by NoSolutioN

All of the admins u just listed can only ban you for 2 hours. So it must have been some slight misunderstanding. You should be unban by now. If you were perm banned, the admin has to come here and post us the proof or explanation. If you still banned, come back here.