Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

so much aboose

a non

abuser name: HG l F4aithless

steam id:STEAM_0:0:2103449

map: Jailbreak (css)

time: 6:40 EST

Proof: the screenshots

Basically, there was a derp lead who was giving orders which were causing mass confusion and freekills.

He was being fired rapidly and t's were spamming. I spammed for maybe 3 seconds about him derping and faithless instantly mutes me, then when i say "wtf" he slaps me to 1 health while the lead is in the middle of last reaction first reaction. This cause me to be the last one and being killed. He then types #dealwithit and threatens to kick me, however bans me instead....WTF?!?!!?

post-11752-13525955580544_thumb.jpg

post-11752-13525955586529_thumb.jpg

post-11752-13525955587833_thumb.jpg

Ahoy faithless, you have some sexsplaining to do xD

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1325156 - anon's

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:29:55 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]wtf?![/TD]

[TD=align: left][HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:29:44 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]assmuncher[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:28:22 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]i said obs first[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:28:17 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]obs[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/1359950 - faithless

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:54:40 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!kick moe[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:54:37 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!kick cpt stfu[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:46:18 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]probably because you're playing shit music[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:32:43 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]and i said mind your business, why is this any of your concern?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:32:13 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]i dont report to you?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:31:54 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]he was banned because i typed the command that banned him[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:31:48 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]mind your business[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:31:03 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!ban anon 60 pz[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:30:42 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]#dealwithit[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:30:00 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]i couldve kicked you[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:29:52 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!slap anon 99[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:29:38 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!mute anon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:25:19 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]awp isnt a 1 shot kill[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:22:54 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]mind your business[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:22:50 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]what[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:22:34 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!kick rick i see what you did there[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:22:00 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]i kicked you for disrespect[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:21:26 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!kick rick[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:21:12 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]shit happens, a next round will come, i promise you[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:21:05 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]why do you jailbreak people complain for 30 minutes in game about 1 freekill?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:20:38 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]oh my god[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:20:37 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]ok, then post on the forums[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:18:33 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]good song[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:17:27 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]then everybody shut the fuck up[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:17:17 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]was he knifing people or not?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:10:45 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]bite me[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:10:38 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]sh[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:10:38 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]yes you were[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:10:30 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]you were red[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:04:44 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!respawn @me[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Nov 1, 2012 4:04:23 pm[/TD]

[TD=class: t_sc]!movect @me[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by enigma#

Edit: Thank you enigma

Many of us admins know, when we are in jailbreak, we come across the douchiest of douchebags on the interweb. Sometimes when we are being attacked by 5 people at the same time, we have to be a little more aggressive. Now, to explain some of what enigma posted, situational. I was speaking to PurpleSpartan for a majority of that, and he knows as well as you should enigma, that I joke around in a very vulgar manner. The only thing that you could consider to be improper is the level of vulgarity, when you have 5 people spamming and asking why someone was banned, you have to respond somewhat aggressively to get them to mind their business, hence, "mind your business"

As for the reason I'm actually being reported since these unnecessary logs were pulled, the kid was being disrespectful and spamming on the mic, I muted him, he said "wtf" "assmuncher" and I slapped him instead of kicking him for disrespect, and he continued to say "power trip" and was banned.

Are we done here?

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Although the specific incident between faithless and I may seem like we were being mutually disrespectful His overall attitude and behavior doesn't seem to promulgate the ideology of this community.

Also Faithless, there is the matter of slapping me for 99 which I have seen multiple admins get in trouble with by division leaders such as red devil. this is because it serves no purpose but being a douche. Typing "pz" after a ban? real mature and respectful. "#dealwithit" ? Seriously you acted like an asshole by singling me out for spamming for 3 seconds when tons of people were spamming. I hope you can address your attitude and own up to your actions someday.

Although the specific incident between faithless and I may seem like we were being mutually disrespectful His overall attitude and behavior doesn't seem to promulgate the ideology of this community.

Also Faithless, there is the matter of slapping me for 99 which I have seen multiple admins get in trouble with by division leaders such as red devil. this is because it serves no purpose but being a douche. Typing "pz" after a ban? real mature and respectful. "#dealwithit" ? Seriously you acted like an asshole by singling me out for spamming for 3 seconds when tons of people were spamming. I hope you can address your attitude and own up to your actions someday.

1) As far as respect is concerned, you get what you give pal, that's how the world works.

2) Who are you to say anything about my "overall attitude and behavior?" You had a 2 minute encounter with me, others in this community have known me for 3 years. I could say the same thing about you.

3) Slapping you for 99 seemed better than a slay.

4) Typing pz after a ban isn't mature and respectful? Neither is calling someone else in the server an assmuncher, making fun of a younger player for his age, spamming over lead, and telling someone from upper management that they are on a power trip.

5) You were the only one spamming as far as I heard

6)How does respawning myself to nyan cat and then slaying myself during LR ruin anyone's gameplay?

Enigma, this is completely ridiculous... I've been admining jailbreak for 3 years successfully and what I do in that server got me promoted to vet with trusted admin in less than 6 months. As I said before, people in that server are a bunch of douchebags, you have to be an asshole to get anything done, and so is the story of life. The fact that this is being looked into right now is such an insult, just as every other inconclusive abuse report about me that has been overly looked into has been. If someone isn't going to show me respect, they aren't going to get any back, and that has always been my stance, and everyone in this community has seen that. Either take away my admin or close this thread, this is going absolutely nowhere.

Edit: Read Upper Management skype chat, there is a much longer and more detailed explanation in there

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I'm siding with faithless on a few facts in this case.

Your proof is extremely weak and circumstantial. A demo would have brought more significant context to this unnecessary interaction.

While I'm not a big fan of people using @slap 99 and banning with dumb reasons (to which I'd say faithless, avoid using these in an administrative context), I don't know that this respect game seems like it started with OP as an initiator.

My time with HG is similar to Faithless, and based on my experience, this seems more like unnecessary drama stirred up over an overreaction from a fellow admin.

one thing to add, I'm pretty sure there is an obnoxious amount of aboose "respawn, nyan cat, noclip" from faithless earlier int he day.

Stop constructing abuse accusations from circumstances that don't add up to your original story. It'll cause less drama in the long run. Besides, if it was abuse, you could have at least gotten a demo instead of reporting him for this 'disrespect'.

Granted the kick/ban reasons nor the interaction seemed pleasant but this abuse report is lacking proof and full of so much unnecessary drama.

1) As far as respect is concerned, you get what you give pal, that's how the world works.

2) Who are you to say anything about my "overall attitude and behavior?" You had a 2 minute encounter with me, others in this community have known me for 3 years. I could say the same thing about you.

3) Slapping you for 99 seemed better than a slay.

4) Typing pz after a ban isn't mature and respectful? Neither is calling someone else in the server an assmuncher, making fun of a younger player for his age, spamming over lead, and telling someone from upper management that they are on a power trip.

5) You were the only one spamming as far as I heard

6)How does respawning myself to nyan cat and then slaying myself during LR ruin anyone's gameplay?

Enigma, this is completely ridiculous... I've been admining jailbreak for 3 years successfully and what I do in that server got me promoted to vet with trusted admin in less than 6 months. As I said before, people in that server are a bunch of douchebags, you have to be an asshole to get anything done, and so is the story of life. The fact that this is being looked into right now is such an insult, just as every other inconclusive abuse report about me that has been overly looked into has been. If someone isn't going to show me respect, they aren't going to get any back, and that has always been my stance, and everyone in this community has seen that. Either take away my admin or close this thread, this is going absolutely nowhere.

Edit: Read Upper Management skype chat, there is a much longer and more detailed explanation in there

I've read through the logs and these hearsay statements, I'm siding with upper management due to the fact that OP did not bring sufficient contextual evidence is lacking of strong contextual evidence. Without context, you've essentially proven that you had one bad interaction and Faithless could definitely use a refresher on NOT making ban reasons so dumb xD.

Regardless, 'NOT ABUSE' due to the lacking of necessary evidence.