Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG l Dalazos

Smiley.

Ok well we were on the MG server i told everyone not to glitch the map or you would be punished. So Dalazos being an admin thought it would be funny to glitch it. I told him " why are you doing it? stop being a moron" and he responded saying Stfu smiley i didnt glitch you idiot...and kept cussing. The other day he got into an arguement with HT l Richie and was threatening to take his admin away when he wasnt even an admin, Richie was very close from banning him but i just muted him so he wouldnt ban him. So two days later he was an admin ( Dalazos ) and i asked him when did you get admin and he said like 26 days ago, and i said umm no you didn't and he just argued. But thats besides the point. We were in MG_Bobii and after everyone worked so hard to get to their level he decided to switch himself over to be a CT so everyone would have to restart... ( Bobii is a all T map ). Dalazos has just been pissing me off by abusing and not even following the rules.

I might as well post my experience with HG | Dalazos which was clear admin abuse.

Name: HG | Dalazos

Steam: Not sure.

Server: Hells Mini Games Server.

Reason: Banning for no reason.

Times: 11:00 pm about 5 days ago.

Comment; We were playing "Pirate wars" where both teams shoot cannons at the opposing teams ship to sink them. It was myself and 3 teammates left against HG | Dalazos and he remarked "If you shoot my small boat I will perma - ban you guys". We took this as a joke and kept shooting at his small escape boat and I ended shooting and sinking it. Bellow shows the results of me playing the game how I was supposed to which is sinking the other teams boat before yours.

Proof: Banned for 30 mins because I played the game how it was designed.

banned1.png

Edited by mhargan

It's like on jailbreak.. "DONT KILL THE LAST CT", if a t kills him and an admin bans him for it then that's abuse because he just added a non-existing rule.. Looks to me like he kept dying because someone kept hitting his boat so he got annoyed and made up his own rule..

It's like on jailbreak.. "DONT KILL THE LAST CT", if a t kills him and an admin bans him for it then that's abuse because he just added a non-existing rule.. Looks to me like he kept dying because someone kept hitting his boat so he got annoyed and made up his own rule..

Pritty much. What happened was we sunk the opposing teams ship, the remaining CT's got onto the escape boats. We shot down one escape boat with a few CT's on it which left HG | Dalazos by himself on another escape boat which he began driving towards are pirate ship. He remarked "I sware if you shoot my boat I will perma-ban you guys". We took this as a joke and kept shooting at his escape boat I ended up shooting and sinking it next thing I know I get banned.

Pritty much. What happened was we sunk the opposing teams ship, the remaining CT's got onto the escape boats. We shot down one escape boat with a few CT's on it which left HG | Dalazos by himself on another escape boat which he began driving towards are pirate ship. He remarked "I sware if you shoot my boat I will perma-ban you guys". We took this as a joke and kept shooting at his escape boat I ended up shooting and sinking it next thing I know I get banned.

spelling fail (sware)

and may i ask what your in-game name is when on jailbreak

i see you are admin but i dont recognize you