Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

...`s ban report STEAM_0:1:21340810

. Your in-game name: ...

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: dont know. couldnt find a ban report

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:21340810

5. Reason for ban: Dont know. where just banned while playing withouth doing naything. and there is no ban report.

Edited by PitBull.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=25379

your steam ID is at the top, please dont say you were just banned if you werent.

and according to google, your steam id was perma banned from DubbelKlicka http://www.dubbelklicka.net/SB/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:1:21340810

Edited by Lt. Awesome

oh yeah. Well im sorry i got so pissed of, but it was definitly abuse by the admin when he banned me twice if not 3 times for the same thing and on different accounts. I logged on a friends account to talk to the admin when he banned me then he just banned me again.

You're banned cuz of freekilling and racism. Check your own fucking logs. No unban for you. Any of ur ban from any servers prove that you used to be a douchebag before, why not now? So GTFO.

/thread

So you dont think people can change? Once a freekiller always a freekiller right?

I agree he deserved to get banned for what he did on hellsgamers, but talking about a completely different ban report on a completely different server is just stupid.

oh yeah. Well im sorry i got so pissed of, but it was definitly abuse by the admin when he banned me twice if not 3 times for the same thing and on different accounts. I logged on a friends account to talk to the admin when he banned me then he just banned me again.

You evaded a ban, freekilled, spammed racism, then came on the forums and lied.

• 2 weeks later...

haha what a fucking retarded fagg server this is haha. the admin abuses his powers and ban me, then you wont unban me cause i raged against an admin that probably havent hit puberty yet.

oh well ,ill go to a server thats not full of inbred retarded n*ggers.

It's so much easier when they come here and make our point for us. Especially when they register on the forums and give us an IP range from both here and the servers. I wouldn't do anything your ISP wouldn't want you to do...

If only we had some kind of fancy intricate retard catching filter that would stop guys like this from registering on our boards.

Would save us from going stupid from their posts and it would save Staff/Council the effort of having to actually go through and close/delete the thread.