Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Connection Interrupted in TF2 & CS:GO

Kapacs

For the last few weeks I've been having this peculiar issue where after joining a server and playing from anywhere between 10 seconds to 10 minutes I get a connection interrupted message in the top right corner and the usual countdown for disconnect. This happens in both TF2 and CS:GO. These are the type of errors I get in the console before I get dropped;

Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.

Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.

RainboomCrash killed Bombzopple with degreaser.

RainboomCrash killed StormFyre1 with degreaser.

Swearing is fucking fine here, but racist and homophobic slurs are not. Please do not say them in text or voice chat, or play spams with slurs.

NIGHT HAWK suicided.

No such variable "$basetexture" for material "particle/flamethrowerfire/flamethrowerfire102"

-hg- Kapacs killed Num Nums with rocketlauncher_directhit.

RainboomCrash killed Angus Burger with flaregun. (crit)

Lemons killed kai.limma with knife.

-hg- Kapacs killed RainboomCrash with rocketlauncher_directhit.

RainboomCrash killed -hg- Kapacs with degreaser.

│GHOR│ *** V *** killed Your Mom In Disguise with tf_projectile_pipe.

Magicthread suicided. (crit)

No such variable "$basetexture" for material "effects/sc_brightglow_y_nomodel"

No such variable "$basetexture" for material "effects/rocketrailsmoke"

I am currently assuming this is somewhat related to my graphics card. I am running a 2600K i7, 8GB RAM and a BFG 295GTX. There have been no changes to my router settings or anything, it just simply started happening. Another thing that lead me to believe the error was from the BFG is the fact that I haven't been able to open and run Dota 2 at all so far. I start the program, it opens the game then shoots me back to desktop while still playing the Valve intro in the background. I can never get that screen to maximize again. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...