Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Aboose

Patrick Swayze

1. Abuser name: [HG] Skreamer

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:30822105

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9:31 PM CST

5. PROOF: 2nd freekill

Mute

6. Please tell us about the incident: So this guy freekills two T's and one of them starts complaining to admins. I tell him to not bother because usually from what I've seen on JB server most freekillers get away scot free the first time they freekill. The guy freekills again. There was at least 1 other guy complaining about that one guy freekilling and admins still aren't doing anything about it. I get pissed off and say "admins dont give a fuck if you get freekilled" and then Skreamer comes along and gags me for 4 rounds. I wasn't talking about some admin in particular just saying that most times admins won't do shit about freekillers and I've seen it alot in jb server. What really gets me is that Skreamer saw the freekill, he saw 2 other guys complaining, and he still didn't do shit about it. But oh, start pointing out flaws and they are on top of that. Hell even faveman54 at least admits he was afk. I know a 4 round gag is not much but hell admins should be more attentive to whats going in the server this isnt the first time a freekiller gets away with it.

post-14461-13525955629644_thumb.jpg

post-14461-135259556299_thumb.jpg

post-14461-1352595563058_thumb.jpg

post-14461-1352595563105_thumb.jpg

Well let me say this admins are not required to do any of this, but most people like to help out. Admins don't have to do shit in the server, or they can be the most helpful person in there.

Another thing I would like to point out is these screenshots can be very circumstantial since they can be freekills or not. We never go by hearsay from other people since there is a chance they are just lying. Also you disrespecting admins, either to one or generally speaking, is a no go so I don't see this as abuse whatsoever.