Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban?

KiwiSauces

1. Your in-game name: KiwiSauces[°_°] or Internet Troll

2. Server that you where banned on: HG Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: don't remember who banned me.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:22324607

5. Reason for ban: i got banned for playing music and sounds.

i thought the ban would be a day or two but it's been almost a week now and im still not banned. i checked the global ban list and ban forum to see if i was perm. banned but it only mentions my bans on different servers . im pretty sure it has nothing to do with this ban because i was still able to play on the jailbreak server after the bans.

:huh:

He was banned on another server for racism before wich prooves he uncapable of following even the simplest and most common rules. Hes also been banned for 30 minutes on hellsgamers before. let him stay banned. we dont need more racists and micspammers here.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/535c198fb7febf693b8641f3a9842b3b.JPG

http://hellsgamers.hlstatsx.com/?mode=search&q=STEAM_0:1:22324607&st=uniqueid

i let my anger get the best of me when i got banned for racism on that server. a person can change you know, just because someone mic spams doesn't mean he will always mic spam for ever every time he plays css. you should give people second chances buddha.

And I usually do, but when you break the rules more than once like you have already done its not second chance its third chance. you had a 30 min ban when I checked your steam id on the global ban list. When you mic spam AND you have a 30 min ban AND got banned for racism on another server can you really not understand why I get a bit skeptical?