Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Does anyone else hate this?

Muse

I'm just asking generally if it bothered anyone. My job has a timeframe in the morning to do projects because of no one ever shopping and stuff so I'm usually busy. I know I'm being paid for that, but I work in a retailand clothing store at the mall. Why are you awake at 10am at a mall shopping for clothes on a Thursday? It just boggles me.

There's a funny thing called demand. There's a demand because people WANT to shop at 10am, who gives a shit why, there doesn't have to be a reason. It's been proven to your employer that it's worth it (PROFITABLE) for the store to open at 10am because people will shop there at 10am.

No shit, ttaM. I'm just confused as in WHY people are doing it. Hey I'm glad business is doing good, but that doesn't mean I can't be annoyed or confused when a customer is hawking around outside at 9:55. It just personally says to me something weird.

Store where I work opens at 8.30, people wait outside from like, 8 already, idc, it only sucks when my boss decides to give in to their grumpy faces and open early :3

Other than that. I hate it when we've like, started cleaning and shit and elderly people walk in, haven't had shit to do all day, but come order the greasiest deli right 5 mins before closing time so I have to start cleaning all over again, meaning I'll have to work later and not get paid extra for it :(

But this thread IS kind of silly :P

and swat is cute, thought I'd throw it out there!