Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[admin] HG | F4ithl3ss ABOUSSE

sonyguy

1. Abuser name: HG | F4ithl3ss

2. Their Steam Id:Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2103449

3. What server:jailbreaks

4. About what time:2:11

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident ok so i got lead i was going to do a day about cookies and cake then F4ithl3ss here says do day about me i say no then I start giving the orders then F4ithl3ss here starts talking over me i say dont talk over lead then hes says this fucking kid well i say i am not a fucking kid i am 19 then bans me for disrespect

how in the hell is that disrespect.

why ban me for doing that i payed for admin on your server this gets me banned not cool refund me pls or would like some thing done about this.

also if some has a demo that would be cool i did not rec a demo

post-14052-1352595563714_thumb.jpg

post-14052-13525955637389_thumb.jpg

post-14052-13525955637641_thumb.jpg

nope i said i will not a do a day about you i said dont talk over lead i said shut up stop talking over lead read what i posted

See, the thing is, you've added more to your explanation of the situation. There are words that you are claiming to have said now that you didn't claim to have said before. I like this, we're in the process of revealing everything that you're actually being banned for, please continue.