Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The cake is a lie admin abuse

dbb

1. The Cake Is A LIE!!!!!

2. Steam Id: Did not get his steamid

3. Minigame

4. July 25@6:00PM

5.http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7615/minigameadminabuse.jpg http://rapidshare.com/files/260030732/ardminabuse.dem.html

6. Pretty sure the MOTD does not forbid people from picking tron on the map tron_jbeta6 but apparently this guy likes to make up his own rules. He also banned another person for picking tron as well.

You were told continuusly to stop picking the same level again and again by different admins.

But, you kept going to that one.

We warned you - going to that level over and over will result in a temp ban. Now, you were banned for either 5 min or 30 min, depending on which guy you are.

I justed watch the demo, and It proves my point. Kinta switched you CT (that was your warning) but you went back, and pressed it 2 more times. Now stop QQing and wait out you 5 / 30 min (which, I think is over by now.)

Can you address the fact that it doesn't say anywhere in the MOTD that you can't do what I did, yet some other guy and myself get banned for no legitimate reason. nice work, making up rules as you go along :noworry:

There are some basic rules that are not written in the MOTD. For example, Don't Be A Douchebag, etc. I have a little knowledge of how that server run, but if multiple admins told you to not picking the same level, there has to be a reason behind it. HeadShot, would you mind sharing with us that reason why he couldn't pick the same level?

Frankly, in my opinion he did it to stir up trouble and expected to come make an abuse thread when he was punished. I wouldn't have gone so far as to ban him because I could tell he was just itching to have something to bitch about on the forums. He's the type of guy to think it's funny to hear everyone else upset and complaining because they are unhappy.

I did switch him to CT. about 90% of the players were complaining about the constant "war" on the map and never getting to play a minigame. When I switched him to CT it was to balance the teams and him choosing war every round was just my excuse to swap him over rather than hitting "auto balance teams."

tronj_beta6 is like a minigame jailbreak I swear. :drugs:

EDIT: I'd also like to point out the fact that it would be rather retarded to write level specific rules for every single level. If the rules aren't read enough right now they'd be read even less then. There is a fine line IMO between admins making up rules to run the server and admins enforcing the obvious such as quit throwing fucking flashes in the beginning of every round flashing your teamates like this guy was doing. Also, glitching his teammates with smoke grenades was rather annoying too. Both of which made it apparent he was just trying to be an asshole despite everyone's complaints.

Edited by Kinta

yeah we told him continuously not to choose that one because it is gay just to keep picking the same one over and over and over again and plus he did antagonize the other admin to ban him because of him just choosing that one and he even told us before that he was actually going to post this thread.