Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Css Fps Dropped Like Mad

kimzy

soo yesterday last time I played, I still had about 120-180 fps average (I have a laptop)

After gaming yesterday I installed a few steam skins (I just descovered that we can like, pimp steam so I tried that) and today I played a csgo pug.

With csgo I had about 15-20 fps on the best settings (800x600 res, lowest details etc), which is terrible but I thought "well maybe it's cause it's csgo, maybe my comp can't run it properly" and I went back to css.

I got about 30-50 fps on css when I pugged after my csgo pug..

I restarted computer, set ALL my css settings to low (even though I always play on highest details etc) and put my steam back to default skin but didnt remove the skins. it changed for a bit, it went back up to 150 fps most of the time, dropping to about 30 every now and then but barely ever.

few hours later now I felt like playing again, my fps doesnt go above 40-50 anymore, usually it's around 20-30 in css.

I always have a cooler underneath my laptop.

I don't know what to do and I'm scurred my computer/graph card might be pooping on itself :(

so yeah I kinda hope someone, anyone, can help me to get it back to normal cause I can't afford a new computer atm, or even a graphics card for my laptop..