Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Steam Problem

Forgetful Predator

this makes me sad. I booted up my computer earlier today to go on and play css through steam, but the problem is that steam did not start up. Steam is started up automatically on my computer so I was a little worried that it didnt start up even when I gave it 5 minutes so I double clicked the icon, it light up for a slight period of time then went back to the way it was originally. Im just asking for a little help and explanation on why steam has not started up and any resolutions.

P.S

I have tried restarting my computer, tried to re install steam but it came up with the message of that steam is apparently already running and I need to close it before I try to re install the program, also tried to right click on the steam icon and click on Counter Strike Source but it still doesnt work and tried to open it up with hldj since hldj starts counter strike for you

Edited by Forgetful Predator

this makes me sad. I booted up my computer earlier today to go on and play css through steam, but the problem is that steam did not start up. Steam is started up automatically on my computer so I was a little worried that it didnt start up even when I gave it 5 minutes so I double clicked the icon, it light up for a slight period of time then went back to the way it was originally. Im just asking for a little help and explanation on why steam has not started up and any resolutions.

P.S

I have tried restarting my computer, tried to re install steam but it came up with the message of that steam is apparently already running and I need to close it before I try to re install the program, also tried to right click on the steam icon and click on Counter Strike Source but it still doesnt work and tried to open it up with hldj since hldj starts counter strike for you

press control + alt + delete and open up task manager. go to processes, find steam.exe, right click. click end proccess tree.