Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: Vip Player Issues - Inc. Accusations Of Cheating

bean-

Hi all,

Two issues:

1. [Dex]MR.B!LL - he is 2nd place on the American server, yet is not a vip. I did check, via command !who, and it confirms that the server does not recognise him as such. I said I'd ask on the forum - so, here we are :P

2. F_L_A_M_E_N_K_O - I get quite a few players asking me to kick/ban him, and see him being votevkicked for cheating. I have followed him so many times, and have yet to see him use an aimbot or a wall hack. He is a very fast and accurate sniper - and that's it. He plays on the server as much as me, and we do get very quick at shooting - it's also a 100% crits server, so no need for a headshot to get an instant kill.

Not sure what else I can do, as I follow Flam and I'm convinced that he does not cheat - look at his score (he's a vip and at the 10th spot) and you'll see someone who plays on this server A LOT! He's got a lot of kills, as I have - actually he's doing a bit better than me - so, perhaps I should ban him as he's too much competition! Just kidding ... :)

That's all,

bean$

Edit: Server - 64.31.16.214:27015

Edited by bean-

Hi all,

Two issues:

1. [Dex]MR.B!LL - he is 2nd place on the American server, yet is not a vip. I did check, via command !who, and it confirms that the server does not recognise him as such. I said I'd ask on the forum - so, here we are :P

2. F_L_A_M_E_N_K_O - I get quite a few players asking me to kick/ban him, and see him being votevkicked for cheating. I have followed him so many times, and have yet to see him use an aimbot or a wall hack. He is a very fast and accurate sniper - and that's it. He plays on the server as much as me, and we do get very quick at shooting - it's also a 100% crits server, so no need for a headshot to get an instant kill.

Not sure what else I can do, as I follow Flam and I'm convinced that he does not cheat - look at his score (he's a vip and at the 10th spot) and you'll see someone who plays on this server A LOT! He's got a lot of kills, as I have - actually he's doing a bit better than me - so, perhaps I should ban him as he's too much competition! Just kidding ... :)

That's all,

bean$

Edit: Server - 64.31.16.214:27015

There are issues right now with VIP. As for the second guy, you can just ignore them if you think he isn't hacking at all. If you're not sure just submit a ban report with a demo and I'll take a look at it.

• 2 weeks later...