Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Let's See Your Winter Formal Ensemble....

GJam

I must say, I'm going to be looking very dapper for the TF2 Winter Formal Event...

wfpic.png

What's that you say? You don't know what the Winter Formal is???? Why shame on you, everyone who's anyone will be there, especially with all the free gifts, prizes and the chance to win this sweet unusual:

buto.png

All it takes to win is showing up properly dressed, in a Tuxxy. Since it's the holidays we're being charitable and allowing the commoners (those without Tuxxy's) to join the party, but such uncouth, uncivilized ruffians would never be able to appreciate the prizes and gifts, so they won't be getting any of them. RSVP now if you haven't, because space is quickly filling up.

I've been able to acquire a spare Tuxxy (what with all my backstabbing I've managed to drop a few pounds, so I had to get a slightly smaller one) so if someone is interested in buying, or possibly renting, my old one, let me know. It is SOOOOOOO last year's model, but it will still be passable...I suppose....