Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Was banned for "Racism"

Mootle

1. Your in-game name: Mootle.

2. Server that you where banned on: CSS Jailbreak.

3. The Banning admin: Prius (Reported by Baby_Buddha)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:2718519

5. Reason for ban: Racism

Relevent: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8239

Yes the screenshot is correct I'm not debating it. Although, the second poster claims I said it repeatedly Which is false I said it once and due to the reaction it got (negative) I didnt repeat it. This "if u cant handle racism get off the computer." is also completley untrue. I never said anything like that.

The naggers thing to which the second poster is refering to is when in Trivia lead CT asked a question which was an obvious refrence to South Park ("People that annoy you ___________") to which I replied "Naggers"(A refrence to the correct answer in the episode.)

Anyway, I was not aware that saying such a thing was considered hugley negative in the server. Perhaps due to my own ignorance. So I am requesting an unban for the reason that I now know that its considered an offense and wont do it again.

EDIT:I would like to add that I generally spend most of my time in a part of the internet where such words are generally considered to have to meaning and just be funny like "AIDS". It was intended to be like that.

Edited by PitBull.

Now that you know? Is the fact that racism is serious and will get you banned a new thing to you? its against the rules on every other server you can find, did you really not think it would be against the rules here?

You are supposed to read the rules BEFORE you start playing at a server, I say keep him banned.

Edited by Baby_Buddha

You will be unbanned, whenever you enter a server please read the message of the day (motd). To get the rules in the middle of the game just enter motd in chat.

We dont tolerate racism on our servers, so this is your only warning.