Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban me please

lol125

1. Your in-game name:LOLOL

2. Server that you where banned on: all I started in bunnyhop sever then it say im global ban

3. The Banning admin: D.O.A Eagle-Craw[from global ban list]

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:25543793

5. Reason for ban: unknow

I don't know why I'm global ban but I check the ban list and someone have same steam id as me. It said I'm perma ban in july 28 but how come I can play jailbreak yesterday [july 29] and my username was never Click Mcboom

i dont see a ban report on you, but if that steam id is globaled and thats also your steam id, then dont bullshit us your the same person, maybe a relative used your account or a friend but thats still your fault for letting them use it while you werent there. we'll look into this though for why you were banned.

P.S. Jailbreak isnt on the global banlist but if it turns out you were globaled for a good reason ill just add you to it myself.

I only save each level that I finish bhop so I dont make mistake by running or walking backward and no one warn me in bhop sever and I never spam tele have you even see me in bhop sever

Edited by lol125