Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Un-Ban Request

pacman

1. Your in-game name: PacMan

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak/BHOP, maybe more not sure

3. The Banning admin: HG Adam I think

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:45586327

5. Reason for ban: Disrespecting Richie

I am sorry for talking shit to Richie for no reason, it was uncalled for and I sincerely apologize to clark and richie. I was only joking so please don't take it to the heart. I get disrespected constantly by people on the jailbreak server including admins and they never get warned/banned/etc. I play the server almost everyday and people call each other fags and talk shit, and the most I've ever seen happen to them is getting kicked from the server or banned for 120 minutes. I didn't think what i said would land me a permanent ban on several servers. I have no problem apologizing to richie on teamspeak like you asked me too, But I do not feel like I should have to apologize to a bunch of people on teamspeak whom i don't even know

I have no problem apologizing to richie on teamspeak like you asked me too, But I do not feel like I should have to apologize to a bunch of people on teamspeak whom i don't even know

You didn't seem to have a problem trying to embarrass Richie in front of people he doesn't even know.

The things you said to him were horrible. When I called you out on it, you made it seem like you didn't deserve to be ridiculed like Richie was.

The problem with the internet is that too many people think there are no consequences for their actions.

We have control over things related to HG. You have to take responsibility for your actions. You did not take any responsibility that night. You were more indignant then anything else.

You made excuses for your actions. You have sincerely disappointed me as a human being.

If you truly want to come back. You can remake this unban request in 1 months.

I wanted to make it longer, but Richie is forcing me to take pity on you.