Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Plans For New Years

The Fancy Derp >PU<

Falling asleep in between soup and dinner, falling asleep in between dinner and dessert, being woken up for the countdown, giving presents, opening presents I don't want/need. getting on the computer and play video games till 7 am if cool people are on, or go to bed if only twatbags are on.

Tomorrow will be a repeat of today but without the presents.

Yeah, you better, not gonna be able to have that much longer probably.

What?

If you drink and drive you deserve whatever you get.

This

Falling asleep in between soup and dinner, falling asleep in between dinner and dessert, being woken up for the countdown, giving presents, opening presents I don't want/need. getting on the computer and play video games till 7 am if cool people are on, or go to bed if only twatbags are on.

Tomorrow will be a repeat of today but without the presents.

Lol...twatbags

Oh yea, i guess i should share my plans. Probably go out, maybe have a few drinks. Couple tokes, wish everyone a happy new year then try to find a nice warm hole to....

BEAT CHEEKS
Edited by AnonyHorse

LOL BILLY..

they cant take whats all ready out.. thats vs the great 2nd amendment.

Any assault weapons ban will be for guns made or bought in the future. They cant come to your home and ask you for something you paid for.

and honestly. I dont see a massive ban happening anyway. they cant control whats already been sold..they can control ammo... 5.56 and 223 have already gone up in price. thus ol jax bought a .22 conversion for my Ar which i havent put in yet.. and you can buy 525 rounds for 19.97 @ walmart tomorrow.. I know i just bought some for my wifes.. Winchester sub sonic. 1320ft per second.. it may not have the knock down that a 5.56 has.. but their cheap and good for up to 150 yards.

LOL BILLY..

they cant take whats all ready out.. thats vs the great 2nd amendment.

Any assault weapons ban will be for guns made or bought in the future. They cant come to your home and ask you for something you paid for.

and honestly. I dont see a massive ban happening anyway. they cant control whats already been sold..they can control ammo... 5.56 and 223 have already gone up in price. thus ol jax bought a .22 conversion for my Ar which i havent put in yet.. and you can buy 525 rounds for 19.97 @ walmart tomorrow.. I know i just bought some for my wifes.. Winchester sub sonic. 1320ft per second.. it may not have the knock down that a 5.56 has.. but their cheap and good for up to 150 yards.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO