Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cant Connect To Dallas 3

Dolan

I know that you are not banned...the problem is that you just can't establish a good connection with the server. Your client can tell that the server is up and you can send info to the server, but a reliable connection could not be made. After trying to establish a good connection for the 4th time (a system default), your client stopped trying. If this is your first time getting this, try connecting later, like say 1-4 hours, then maybe like a day or so. Check your connection to make sure that it has not been slowed. If the problem still persists, then unfortunately my work is done, and I can't help you any longer. I have gotten the message on varied occasions but it was short lived, and the problem went away. I see you posted an hour ago. That may be long enough for the issue to resolve, but it could be something that takes a little longer to solve. Hope this helps or at least sheds light on the situation.

Try any of these:

1. Connect to the JAILBREAK server, let it load completely, then try to rejoin the dallas3 server.

2. Exit STEAM fully, delete your .blob files in your STEAM folder then restart STEAM.

3. At the STEAM menu go to Games>Counter Strike:Source>Properties>Local Files>Verify Integrity.

4. Reinstall CS:S fully (backup files if necessary).

5. Wait it out. It will fix itself over time.

Edited by DeathShot