Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

100K Giveaway

Fallen

100k giveaway, anyone is eligible although it's not much just post your funniest screenshot below.

Closing time is TBA.

Add a caption, a story, or nothing. Whatever just be creative.

Edited by Fallen

The following events are real

There is this kid that wanted to brag to people that he can type really really fast so he was in jailbreak and kept typing And shit

Then he got banned for spamming

In other news that is not related I also got banned for 1 week for spamming

100k giveaway, anyone is eligible although it's not much just post your funniest screenshot below.

Closing time is TBA.

Add a caption, a story, or nothing. Whatever just be creative.

Whatever you add should be accompanied with a screenshot of perp, or perp related.

I don't really have any pictures, since I have never played on the server, but I remember a really funny moment when I played GMOD on singleplayer:

I was building a fort and I put Heavy Weapons Guy with minigun outside to guard from zombies, on the moment I spawned an Alex NCP I heard Heavy screaming in horror and something dropped, it could be a zombie corpse falling, or heavy dieing xD

Lmao nice guys, pretty good screenshots. Keep em coming, try to post once though but it's all whatever. If we hot three pages of screenshots I'll make it 200k. I'll pick the winner when the screenshots stop pooring in.