Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned the Wrong Player Please UNBAN

B - lol :(

Hi this is Boys R Toys, B's brother and I was using his account to play and I said the N word that got his account banned.

I would like to ask for forgiveness on his behalf so he can continue to enjoy the server. Many people can vouch that we are two separate people like Swat, LYDs, Braxius, Liquid, etc.

I didn't know there was a zero tolerance policy with this organization.

The thread that this thread is regarding: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8337

Thank you.

1. Your in-game name: Boys R Toys

2. Server that you where banned on: Office

3. The Banning admin: ????

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:13225760

5. Reason for ban: Racsim

Edited by B | lol :(

B and his brother do share accounts 'cause I do play with them alot. I always ask if it's the brother or if it's B.

B never causes any problems, and hopefully he will get unbanned 'cause hes TIOTE. On the other hand, his brother needs a whoopin.

B never causes any problems, and hopefully he will get unbanned 'cause hes TIOTE. On the other hand, his brother needs a whoopin.

Yuuup.

Known B for 2 years or so. Both him and his brother.

So it's not a bad excuse for an unban request like most others.

Hi this is Boys R Toys, B's brother and I was using his account to play and I said the N word that got his account banned.

I would like to ask for forgiveness on his behalf so he can continue to enjoy the server. Many people can vouch that we are two separate people like Swat, LYDs, Braxius, Liquid, etc.

I didn't know there was a zero tolerance policy with this organization.

The thread that this thread is regarding: http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8337

Thank you.

1. Your in-game name: Boys R Toys

2. Server that you where banned on: Office

3. The Banning admin: ????

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:13225760

5. Reason for ban: Racsim

Didn't know huh? I think we should keep you banned for a few days to make sure you learned your lesson.

If you didnt know it was a zero tolerance on racism you clearly havent taking the time to read the rules. Almost EVERY server out there has a zero tolerance on racism why didnt you think we have it?

After what others have written about him he seems like a decent guy despite hes stupidity, If he gets unbanned I suggest he reads the rules (type MOTD when on the server) and FOLLOWS the rules.