Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Getting Admin :)

Rusty ol snowman

Hi all

Was just wondering is purchasing admin the only way to get admin? as no offense i can see you have a lot of servers up and running doing really well.

But £15 for admin monthly is a bit much, can you not earn admin in anyway?

Maybe if you lower the price to like £5 per month more people would donate = more money in long run?

Just a fort xD

Cause there needs to be a lot more admins about look at say dust2 UK always hackers on there really under admin.

I know there a lot of ways to ban players i agree with that but it needs to be done there and then cause they are making players leave the server.

$15 every month is 3 trips to Mcdonalds, 2 packs of cigarettes, or an hour or two of work. If you spend a good portion of your time on the server, relatively, it isn't too expensive. The only other way to be given admin is by earning a rank in leadership. This can be earned through hard work and dedication to the community and to the well being of the servers. Post abuse reports, post ban reports, post T-list requests, report bugs, help others, be friendly, recruit people to join the community, and do whatever you feel would benefit the community. If you stand out from the crowd, we will notice.

£15 quid a month - that's just about 3 pints of Stella in London :( Anyway, it helps to keep the servers going. I've no problem with it - Admins are essential on the 100% crit servers at the mo. So many hackers seem to be connecting. I'm forever recording and banning em' :P

Cheers all,

bean$ ;)