Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for Following CT Orders

Iamdeabydesign

1. Your in-game name: Rivel

2. Server that you where banned on: [HG] JAILBREAK #1

3. The Banning admin: Ban list does not have me in it for some reason, but in game says i'm banned

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0.1.9851376

5. Reason for ban: We had been joking around with one of our Spanish origin teamates that had been lead CT "Warden" and was giving orders. People were messing around with him all game and he didn't care. Then one of the other CT gave us the order to play "Slay the Spic", so I said okay play Slay the Spic. As i said this the other people were also saying the same and then the Ban hammer came down on us. Take in mind that i was just going along with other people's orders, the person knew we were joking around, and never said once that he was offended or didn't even care what people are saying. I merely stated one line and the ban hammer comes down. Please sort this out because i play Jailbreaker very often and would like to resume.

Thanks,

Rivel

You should know not to say things like that in the server. If its a permanent ban there will be a report, if its a temp you will just have to wait it out.

Racism is NOT tolerated in HG servers. Type motd for rules when in the server.