Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Help Improving My Bad Worth Ethic

Magic

So lately over these past couple weeks my work ethic has been pretty bad. I usually wait till 6-8 P.M. to start my hw and i'm up pretty late and I want to change that, but I simply am losing interest in school. I know some of you might say to just do it, but I don't know if that is enough. I guess what i'm saying is I need help getting my motivation back up to what it was a couple months ago.

The mindset shouldn't be, I should have to like this, I should have to enjoy doing x,y,z.

I should be anticipating what I do to help (me in my future) *insert goal here*.

There are alot of things we won't enjoy about an aspect of an activity but perhaps the activity itself is meaningful and/or fun. Look at that rather than the instance of less-than-pleasurable requirement.

Your motivation can't come from others for something like this, it needs to come from your mind.

• Like 2