Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Dirtydna Complaint

Spiritwind

1. Abuser name: DirtyDNA

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:34391832

3. What server: PERP RolePlay

4. About what time: 11:20 PST

5. PROOF: Logs

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Medic on duty, recieve a 911 distress call of a burglary in progress at the City Apartments. Ask local police if they require assistance, they ask for medical response should things go wrong.

Medic Unit responds with one on board from City Tunnel, Passing Bank of America two 911 calls of men down reported. Lights and Sirens response initiated (Code 3).

Turning the corner towards city apartments there is a vehicle parked on right side with 4 men on the ground in front of it. Turn to left lane when a suspect firing with a shotgun enters left lane (Waka)(PacMan). As the vehicle is now on my left side, evasive maneuvers taken onto sidewalk, man is hit. Medic/I than immediently jump out to revive fallen people, but am frozen by an admin. Admin than freezes me (As soon as I've exited the ambulance), blacklists me, than unfreezes me.

Now, I may be a little upset because of the events that just occured, however I cannot help but feel that this Admin used his powers to assist in the raid = aka gunmen down, medic respose = police recovery = Gunman Arrest.

Also, even if I had ran over the gunman on purpose, I am an EMT Firefighter 1 in real life (Other words 100% qualified to work on a Professional EMS Department). In both the Firefighter and EMT training, there is a 2 hour chapter on domestic violence, and what to do in the event of such an emergency. Should civilian or law enforcement life be at stake, you are to take no direct action should it cause a danger to your life through the domestic violence. However, should you be able to intervene (Whether it be to admister medical attention or disable the threat as a whole), you are to make such attempt. We risk everything for a life, we risk nothing for land - what my departments Chief has always said.

Now, it was my idea that PERP roleplay was a direct simulation of the real world, however the admin this report is about claimed otherwise. It also made me concerned when I asked for the Admins name, of which it was given, and I told him that I would be making a complaint on the forums, to which his reply was; "Ok. Good Luck.". That brings concern, as the Community Leader of another gaming Community, this would be an immediant red flag as it appears that the admin thinks he is 'above complaints'. In other words, that he believes he is close enough friends with the higher ups that any complaint on him will simply be ignored. I have attached a screenshot of the console including the ooc chat the occured after the event.

I am indeed new to perp (8 hours), so if I have wasted your time, you have my apologize.

Thank you for your time in reading this complaint.

post-16445-0-53984900-1359661778_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

You literally turned almost 90 degrees to kill pac man while he was shooting cops. You intentionally ran him over which is not allowed on our server so i blacklisted you. I was getting tired of your attitude saying you can kill people as a medic because you could IRL. This is PERP not real life.

• Like 1

You literally turned almost 90 degrees to kill pac man while he was shooting cops. You intentionally ran him over which is not allowed on our server so i blacklisted you. I was getting tired of your attitude saying you can kill people as a medic because you could IRL. This is PERP not real life.

I said that once, afterwards, in defence that even if I HAD purposly done it. Priorly, even though I was new, I never once had to be warned by an admin nor was there any situation I was in that required admin intervention, nor was I ever warned or even talked to by DirtyDNA.

I did not turn almost 90 degrees, At the most it was maybe 30 degrees, which is what was required for me to go around the vehicle and then try and evade the guy that was running from mid lane.

There is certainly a misunderstanding here, I can see how from your end it might appear that I was doing that, but also look at how it was from my end driving into the scene.

Edited by Spiritwind
  • Like 2

No matter how this goes you still purposely, which is in the rules NOT allowed. If people were to read the rules then they would understand. I will remove the blacklist so we can get this over with. But DO NOT kill people as medic for no reason and please read the rules.

• Like 1

No matter how this goes you still purposely, which is in the rules NOT allowed. If people were to read the rules then they would understand. I will remove the blacklist so we can get this over with. But DO NOT kill people as medic for no reason and please read the rules.

Thank you for removing the blacklist, and just so you know further; I have read the rules, multiple times, and did after you blacklisted me, there aren't really any rules (At least via F1) that address the medic occupation.

I don't know why I bother, but it was not done purposely. My advice to you, in all respect, is that when something like this happens, unless they are screaming (I'm going to kill you), look around to investigate the problem a bit more. If you would have, you would have noticed that the butt end of my ambulance was directly in front and to the side of the vehicle behind me. I know that you constantly have to deal with people rdming and causing problems on the server, however it helps avoid situations such as these if you just add an additional 5 seconds to take a quick look around while the player is frozen instead of immediantly assuming that it was an intentional cdm.

Edited by Spiritwind
  • Like 2