Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Tilden Arden - Dirtydna Complaint

SimonJ

1. Abuser name: DirtyDNA

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:34391832

3. What server: PERP RolePlay

4. About what time: 4:00 PM PST

5. PROOF: http://pastebin.com/69zhX7HG

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was a mayor, held hostage, there was no prior warning in OOC, there was no ransom.

I was going to say something in OOC, "Theres actually two in the nexus", I got shot by the hostage-takers.

I asked an admin in chat and when someone told me it was for taxes, referring to http://hellsgamers.c...rp-mayor-guide/

"Don'ts" item 1 - "You can't ask the mayor to lower taxes when they're between 5% - 10%"

when they were at 5% and quoting the article -

"That gives the other guy the go ahead to kill him since his taxes weren't honored.

This will stop it."

So arguably if it WAS for taxes, he shouldn't have killed me because it was under 10%?

Under "Cans" item 2 - "Nayor refuses to change taxes" previously I was asked to reduce sales tax to 0% and income tax to 10% which I did (and more).

I couldn't comply with "Cans" item 4 because there wasn't a ransom fee set.

A person can take the mayor hostage at any time they wish to.

They don't need a reason but they do need to create a ransom for you to be released.

I don't know why he killed you but pastebin isn't proof. You need a screenshot of the console or a demo providing what happened.

I also don't know why you're posting an abuse report on DirtyDNA when he didn't use his admin and simply stated the rules...

If you cannot present liable proof then this will be closed as "Not Abuse"

"If you cannot present liable proof then this will be closed as "Not Abuse""

This is a copy of the console with console errors, paydays and pre-mayordom text ommited.

A reason for this copy is that a screenshot of the console can severly detract from the image quality and this is easier to read in this format.

Unfortunatly I wasn't taking a demo of the event at the time (making a demo or screen capture can take a massive amount of HHD space nor can I travel back in time to record content) but I deplore anyone with accesss to the serverlogs to cross-referece.