Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Attempt Number 2...

l33t98

I have one guy saying that the "real story" is that I called some guy a fa****, and another guy saying that I said something about slaying... Here's something -- I've had gmod for a little under an hour, and I play minecraft.. us mindcrafter's don't use the word "slaying" tmk, but who knows... they both heard two different things come out of my mouth...

http://hellsgamers.c...ng-admin-abuse/

I called you(him)((the guy that killed me)) an asshole, because you haphazardly and erroneously shot me without even giving me the chance to tell you what the problem was... which in fact was me trying to point out that some punchwhore shootingwhore nearly blew my head off with a shotty, and then when I respawned, you(he)((te guy that killed me)) barricaded the only (tmk) exit from "nexus".

It's a damn RPG, last I remember (yes, I've ran hosted and administrated several TRSP, CSS and other gaming servers in my time) admins are supposed to also play by the rules...

Peace.

(I noticed you don't have much competition on the PERP... uhh ohh)

Edited by l33t98

See people, this is how people get banned from the forums, posting crap after crap. You broke the rules, then you broke the rules again and ran away off the server so I banned you. Stop whining about it and stop posting or you will be banned.