Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: Some Community You Have Here...

Zaithe

Hi i was with Milo when all this happened and there was some admin abuse but i don't remember who it was. He's new and he had a bunch of trigger happy admins depleting his entire bank after he requested for the money back from being slain over a mistake. He was slain repeatedly which is just uncalled for. Anyways there was obviously some fault on each side. from an active supporter who is a gold member and who paid for in-game cash to play with my buddy milo. Could you at least give him a couple day ban instead of a perm ban? :(

Why you shouldn't make a rage post

a) It destroys your credibility

If you want serious action to be taken, going flat out attacking people (insulting them) or attacking HeLLsGamers will not solve the problem. In the future if abuse happens again, we will have a harder time taking you seriously.

b ) It makes you look like a dumbass

Quite frankly put, if you are not going to follow the template and accuse, yell at people... you're making yourself look just as bad as the perpetrator you wish to report.

c) It may get you banned.

'nuff said. Being angry and insulting others doesn't help your case. If you want to continue down a rage line, we won't have a problem removing you until you calm down.

If you're pissed about something, take a break. Get off the computer. If you have a significant other, spend some time with them. This is the Internet. Nothing here is worth getting angry over.

I think he should refer tot his first before starting to post again. I'm not going to make any calls about whether he should be unbanned or kept banned.

His attitude was definitely consistent with being egoistical and inconsiderate of how many people we deal with on a daily basis.

• Like 1

sorry if you misinterpreted my post. Im just making a personal appeal to shorten his ban time to a couple days or less to give him time to think about his actions rather than permanently banning him from the community. I agree he can be a douche but hes a cool guy to be around and will make you laugh your ass off and have a good time.

I was on at the same time and I really didn't see him doing anything wrong. I did however notice 3 admins killing someone over and over, reviving him, than killing him again. I also noticed them cdming people on purpose and then reviving them. (I've got a demo of some of this if you'd like to see)

I've also witnessed admins throwing cars around, with people in them, and cars that are just sitting there. One did it to me while I was in an Ambulance. In all honesty, to me it appears that the Perp server is an Admin Playhouse.

This of course is not a good example to new people such as Milo.

Just what I've seen on the servers since I've joined perp.

Edited by Spiritwind
  • Like 1

sorry if you misinterpreted my post. Im just making a personal appeal to shorten his ban time to a couple days or less to give him time to think about his actions rather than permanently banning him from the community. I agree he can be a douche but hes a cool guy to be around and will make you laugh your ass off and have a good time.

Regardless if he's a nice guy to hang with or whatever the case, if you look at his profile and his posts http://hellsgamers.c...r/16460-l33t98/

you'll see his derogatory towards everyone and how he say's "fuck you" to HG staff, this is unacceptable and us here at HG don't need users like that even around.

Regardless if he's a nice guy to hang with or whatever the case, if you look at his profile and his posts http://hellsgamers.c...r/16460-l33t98/

you'll see his derogatory towards everyone and how he say's "fuck you" to HG staff, this is unacceptable and us here at HG don't need users like that even around.

One thing you must always remember, new members have no reason to respect you. Respect is something earned. Being a new player, Milo did not have a good introduction to the staff of HellsGamers. In my time here, I have found that some of the higher than admin ranking staff can be very harsh, are quick to judge, and do not set good examples to their players. Personally, this is very upsetting, as I use to play on the CSS HG servers a lot in the past, and this was something I never once saw occur.

• Like 4

One thing you must always remember, new members have no reason to respect you. Respect is something earned. Being a new player, Milo did not have a good introduction to the staff of HellsGamers. In my time here, I have found that some of the higher than admin ranking staff can be very harsh, are quick to judge, and do not set good examples to their players. Personally, this is very upsetting, as I use to play on the CSS HG servers a lot in the past, and this was something I never once saw occur.

I don't care if he respects me, he broke multiple rules and then starting mouthing off to every admin in sight. When he was punished for it he took it to the forums with no proof and a mouth full of rage and disrespect.

I understand what you mean;

To EARN respect you must GIVE respect. That is a VERY important statement.

Because NOTHING he did was respectful at all, he even said fuck you to my fellow Div Leader for making a legitimate comment to his answer and countless others that replied and saw the thread would agree. His actions are not acceptable and will NOT be tolerated.

His ban stands and will not be lifted for now. Do not make another thread about this and if you do (not saying you are) flame about me not shortening his ban then you can contact a Upper Management for a appeal.

Case closed. Have a nice day.

• Like 2