Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stepping Down... Again

LazaHorse

From today on, I'll be stepping down from Advisor. I became Advisor for the second time for the strategy division in an attempt to revive what seemed at the time to be a dying goal. I thought a couple of things would help to bring about recruitment and an overall change in how we approach the strategy division. I was however wrong, and have realized that I am not capable now or ever of doing such a thing. A number of things were attempted and more-or-less failed under my watch, and I accept credit/blame where it is due. Frankly, I am not in the best right now as far as my life is going and am not capable of staying on as a Advisor here, nor do I have any desire to do so. The division for as long as it continues is now under OPrime, Envision, and Branflake exclusively, and I wish them well with reviving what I have understood to be a lost cause. I don't expect to be back as a Advisor in the new future (or ever again really) and have no desire to do so anyway.

Good luck. I'll still be around. No intention of leaving, just no intention of sticking around in a way that I am not needed or helpful.

• Like 1

Strat is a hard division to be in. There are no HG servers, and no real control over anything. One reason I can never play in events is I work at night, but id be there if I could :(

Edited by Zekk