Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

An apology

JuIcY

So last night me and my friend had a party at my house and some people were on my account (Jailbreak) playing as CT; my friend, Ivan, free killed a few people and was being very obnoxious without me being in the room. I know I might have my admin revoked for the incidents that occurred this morning. To be honest, I shouldn't be posting this because i'm probably setting myself up but I think that anyone involved and/or the council should know the truth if anything arises, Smurfy was there and im pretty sure he could recognize the voice differences between me and my friend. perhaps he could vouch for me.

In the end, its an apology and I think its more mature to man up and admit a fault instead of hide about it and think like nothing went wrong.

Thank You reading

-JuIcy

Edited by JuIcY

Although I'm a new member/admin I find it especially classy to make a post about yourself and what you done wrong. (insert smileys if there was an option) .... lol

Its responsibility, you need to take accountability for yourself at all times, not just in a gaming clan but in life. Its your life, deal with the problem(s), make amends, and other will respect your honesty.

Its responsibility, you need to take accountability for yourself at all times, not just in a gaming clan but in life. Its your life, deal with the problem(s), make amends, and other will respect your honesty.

* trys to be cool.

TRUE DAT MUDDAFUCKA