Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Conkers Admin Abuse

k hawk

1. Abuser name: conkers atkins

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:13762743

3. What server: gmod perp lite

4. About what time: 02/09 6 pm

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire...af00lirl7vxya61 tick 67000 http://www.mediafire...1j8iadkvwx22ogq tick 125000

6. Please tell us about the incident conkers had a arrest warrent so i was called outside of nexus where he tried to taz him but he got in nekos car. so we tazzed her car and rammed him out. i proceeded to follow him but got run over by neko when she backed up. a medic proceeded to revive me. once i was revived i shot nekos car for running me over. conkers and neko were both taken down. i proceed to walk away and get slayed. didnt even know why i was slayed until i respawned in nexus.

the 2nd demo is of conkers playing swat where he enters a room sees 2 unarmed people closes the door and shoots the gun behind the door not sure why.

Alright first incident which I thought had been delt with (You already spoke to a dL) I have a warrant I run over to Neko's car after getting revived which you proceed to shoot the car. Thus killing me which is RDM.

Second incident It was a raid on apartments I had been informed that these guys had fired upon the police I was too busy to think anything of it. After finishing the raid I knew it was a mistake and revived the guy in the apartment.

Everyone is human and we all make mistakes I admitted to this being a mistake and apologized and revived the guy. I even said this to you at Nexus when you questioned me on it.

Edited by Conkers

• Executive Council

Alright first incident which I thought had been delt with (You already spoke to a dL) I have a warrant I run over to Neko's car after getting revived which you proceed to shoot the car. Thus killing me which is RDM.

Second incident It was a raid on apartments I had been informed that these guys had fired upon the police I was too busy to think anything of it. After finishing the raid I knew it was a mistake and revived the guy in the apartment.

Everyone is human and we all make mistakes I admitted to this being a mistake and apologized and revived the guy. I even said this to you at Nexus when you questioned me on it.

Watched the first demo. While it appear that you are next to Neko's car when he shoots at it the shooting of the car is just because Neko had ran over a cop and was going forward a bit. You did not die when the car was shot.

In that case I apologize to yourself for getting falsely slayed. What I posted is how I perceived the events but If I am incorrect I am incorrect I'm not afraid to admit mistakes as we all make them from time to time it is what you learn from the mistake that is important. That is how you grow as a person

Edited by Conkers
  • Like 1