Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Ts3 Banned

Strafe

I was ts3 banned last night idk why or what happened, I was outside building a snow man because I couldnt 10man and I left ts3 open and my friend picked up my mic and started talking, I asked her what she said and all she said was she was talking to people and then boom banned, "that doesnt seem fair." idk what she did but I apologize for what she did, I would like to be unbanned because I like to 10man from time to time.

*edit I was told this morning I was banned by Faded.

Edited by CantBeFaded

You were banned for trolling. There was a male and a female voice under the name "lolcool"

I don't buy the excuse of somebody else did it when it is your responsibility. Especially since you were talking shit when I banned you.

Maybe come back in a couple of weeks when you have had time to think about why you don't go full retard

• Like 2

That would have been her boyfriend not me. I learned the last 4 times not to troll and get banned, this is crappy but it is what it is.

and I can't really help the fact that my computer is not password protected and they know how to use TS3 I can't do anything to stop them if I am outside because they didn't want to build a snow man :(

Edited by Strafe

Your computer. Your account. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Maybe you should post pictures of your snowman. If I deem it Lt. Awesome then I might unban you.

IDK how I could have been responsible wth it honestly I was outside I had 0 control over what happened inside I am sorry, the snow man ended up coming out to be a complete failure because I was drunk.

• 2 weeks later...