Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Slay Abuse

snorlax prime

while i was playing today i took lead as usual i got slayed by [admin] [HG] SUBBAND for something i didn't do i asked him why did he slay me he told me that he was doing the order and i killed him well i got pictures or console to prove that i didn't kill him

and he was wrong .

i only killed one player , then i was kicked by another admin for arguing .

post-15065-0-93483400-1360704653_thumb.jpg

post-15065-0-66831500-1360704670_thumb.jpg

post-15065-0-14696200-1360704688_thumb.jpg

1. Abuser name:[HG] SUBBAND

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:55990434

3. What server:CSS/Jailbreak

4. About what time:9 GMT

5. PROOF:i added some pictures

6. Please tell us about the incident:i was lead and i told the T's to freeze most of them did i told them to put there face on cell doors and freeze sow red guy kill him (Boxer) then got slayed i saw his name and i asked him why did you slay me he said Nice free kill , i thought i freekilled him so i looked it up at the console , i didn't even kill him maybe another guy did but not me you can see the pictures of the console i didn't kill him so i don't know why i got slayed

Checked chat logs confirmed that he thinks you killed him. Waiting for him to reply.

Yea my bad snorlax, When i looked in the top right corner to see who killed me I was pretty sure it was your name i saw. I apologize. Next time ill look at console

Edited by (Headband)(EG)